Monday, November 2, 2009

Pregnancy and Delson Updates

I took a picture of my pregnant belly at 26 weeks. Sorry it is a week late.

Delson has changed so much in a month. Since we were in Anaheim a month ago, I feel like he is a completely different baby now. I can tell that he understands me so much more. It is amazing to see the drastic changes that babies make in just a matter of days. Before we left on the cruise, Delson was taking about 3 to 4 steps without holding onto anything. However, when we returned, he was taking 10-15 steps and now he can take 30 or more at a time before he falls or grabs onto something. He is just picking it up so quickly. He got a haircut and now he no longer looks like a baby; he looks like a little boy. He has 6 teeth now and he has learned how to put a ball in a basketball hoop and how to clap. He is just learning and growing so quickly it is amazing to watch. He is so fun now that we are able to interact with each other more. I love him more and more everyday!

Delson fell into the toy box that grandma bought for him. I thought it was pretty funny.
Here you can see how long his hair was.
A picture of the boy after his haircut.
Delson's new thing is to climb up on the gate and whine when Momma is working in the kitchen. He just wants to be with me at all times.
Sitting with daddy in his Halloween attire.
Just a cute picture of Delson in the Paul Frank PJ's Grandma Karen bought for him.

3 comments:

Emily Lapp said...

Yay a belly pic!! You are the most adorable pregnant woman ever! I love the curled hair. You are right, Delson does look much older with his hair cut. And Alex...well he looks the same!

Kristen Miner said...

After reading the convention, cruise, and pregnancy post, I am just going to comment in one location. Love the belly! Love the hair cut! 6 teeth! Gavin only has 6 teeth! Love the belly picture with Tanya in LA. We should have done one like that on the cruise. I really liked how you organized the cruise post too. Delson looks more and more like Alex...mingled with your looks. What a cutie! Your sister and niece look so beautiful too. And I loved the Tatoes convention booth! The Tatoes shirt was adorable! Loved all the posts. I know they are hard work, but you do a great job!

Emily said...

You are so adorable pregnant!!