Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey....It's a Good Deal

Seriously, Costco?  I got an ad for this in my email and I thought it was too funny to not post on my blog. Click the link to check out what they have for sale for $1,000,000.00.  Yes.....ONE MILLION DOLLARS.  I still can't believe it.  I sure would like to see it in person....and by the way....they only have one available....so if you are interested, you should buy it!  :-)
Can you even imagine 6.77 ct of internally flawless diamond? HOLY CRAP!
Here's the link for more info:

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Leave it to some costco fanatic (aka Rob's parents) to actually buy it.

Lindsey said...

Oh man, so funny! I think I'm going to get it because it's on sale.

Emily said...

Oh man...I would be too afraid to even wear it. What if you lost it? It is very pretty though. I owe you an e-mail, hopefully soon!

Jared Zane said...

That is funny! We WEREN'T supposed to leave that fast! We got a job offer and left within a week! It was crazy...and sad, but good. I hope that I can come to another girls night though! :) I will miss you and all of the other girls!!

Rebecca Luke said...

Oh my gosh! That is SO funny, I even made my husband read it. LOL! I so wish we lived closer so we could see each other and let our kids play. I know things are probably crazy when you are down here, BUT if you ever have some free time when you are in Utah, let me know! I would love to meet up with you! Hope your family is staying sickness free still :)

Barbaloot said...

That's on sale, huh? I'd hate to think what the "regular" cost is.