Tuesday, November 8, 2011

4th of July 2011

Our 4th of July festivities were delightful as always.  We enjoyed lots of family time at Del and Daneen's house as well as shooting, swimming, and lots of running around with the kids.  We actually kept Delson up for fireworks and he LOVED them.  He was begging for more the next morning when he woke up.  He was so worn out, he actually slept in until 9:00am....FIRST TIME EVER!  It was a great holiday!
Gemma and Kambria - Kambria was not in the mood to be made to take a picture.

Delson, Kambria and Braden all enjoyed pushing or riding their toys around all day outside.

Enjoying the pool.
Kambria, Grandpa Del and Braden on the 4-wheeler.
Delson ate a marshmallow and got his face all sticky and he figured out how to stick his lip up to his nose so that it would stay.  We just laughed and laughed, so he kept doing it over and over.  Funny kid!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging again :) Looks like fun as usual. Delson is looking so grown up in his picture on the side! You have very cute kiddos too! I wish we did live closer too...it would be so much more fun if I did my crafts with you!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I Love that we are reading about July in November. Haha. I would rather you blogged 4 months behind than not at all, so keep blogging behind.

Lindsey said...

These pictures make me miss summer!! That picture of Delson is so funny, and I love Kambria's red 4th of July shoes!

Melanie said...

That sticky nose picture is hilarious.