Sunday, January 1, 2012

Damon & Jessica's Wedding

Alex's brother, Damon, got married to a cute girl named Jessica on November 18th in Delta, UT.  We jumped in the bus with the rest of the Christensen clan and made it all the way to Boise where the bus broke down and we ended up renting vans to get us down to Delta and all the way home.  It was a crazy trip, but we made it there and back just fine and the wedding was great!  Sarah, Morgan and I even made it out to see the Twilight Breaking Dawn movie that came out and it was a fun girls' night!  Nothing like a crazy road trip with little ones.  Delson and Kambria did surprisingly well being strapped in car seats for over 5 hours at a time on 3 different days.  Thank goodness for the IPad that we rotated between them every 20 minutes.  It made for much easier traveling.  It is nice to know that they can do pretty well on a long car ride.  Here are a few pictures:

The Christensen Boys: Dexer, Alex, Delson, Damon, Braden, Dean, Dallon and Del.
The happy couple!
Kambria and Gemma loved climbing on the gazebo they had as decoration.
The beautiful decor in the cultural hall of the church.
Husband and wife
The growing Christensen family: Dexter, Alex, me, Kambria, Del, Daneen, Delson, Damon, Jessica, Braden, Sarah, Gemma, Dean, Morgan and Dallon.
The extended Christensen family.
Jessica liked this picture of Kambria so I thought I would include it.

1 comment:

Kristen Miner said...

Are we like the only ones now that does not own an iPad? But really, I LOVE Delson cheese face in all the family shots. It is classic. And I had no idea about the bus breaking down and you splitting into different vans. Oh, my goodness! You look gorgeous in all the shots, by the way. Tall, tan, and gorgeous.