We had a Christensen Thanksgiving this year and it was really fun. All of the siblings and their wives were home and it was so nice to be altogether. Grandma Madge and Grandpa Dick came along with Daneen's brother, Jay, and his kids, Alexandria, Jack, and Will. It was a full house and SO much fun. Except that I am a loser and hardly took any pictures. So sorry. I'm terrible at picture taking especially when I am chasing after my kiddos. Anyways, we had some yummy food, good conversation, and the boys did lots of shooting while the girls danced all night long with the X-box Kinect. We made some great memories!
 |
| The apple pie that I brought. We actually had 7 pies total. It was WAY too many, but they were yummy. |
 |
| I'm setting up the Kinect so we can get dancing. |
 |
| No one took a picture of Morgan, Sarah, Jessica and me dancing, so we don't have proof of that, but here is a great action shot of Daneen dancing with her brother Jay. She kicked his butt too! |
 |
| The kids liked to dance to the side of us while we were dancing. They were so cute! |
 |
| Delson and Braden watching Grandma's tractor movies. |
 |
| Gemma and Kambria having a snack together. |
 |
| Delson and Braden having a snack in their matching Harley shirts. |
1 comment:
Got to love the Kinect!
Post a Comment