Monday, January 2, 2012

Gratitude at Christmastime

I don't even really know how to begin this post but I just want to say that I am so grateful for all that we have as a family.  We have been blessed with good health for the most part this season and we have 2 beautiful children and amazing extended families on both sides of our families and I really couldn't ask for more than that.  But we were even more blessed with all of the amazing gifts we received from friends and family and I just want to tell everyone "Thank You!"  I feel so loved and so grateful to have all that we have.  We got WAY too much but "Thank You" and we love you all.  I got a whole bunch of new H&M clothes for my wardrobe and Alex and I got a new duvet cover and down comforter for our bed.  I also got a brand spanking new set of knives and a whole bunch of other sweet stuff for my kitchen.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

When we got home from Vegas, we found that Santa had left a few gifts for the kids to open at our house since he knew they would be too big for us to take back in our carry-on bags, so here are the kids opening their Santa gifts and a few other gifts from family.
Delson got an awesome Hot Wheels Car Garage from Santa.
He got an AWESOME Harley shirt from Aunt Pam.
And a nice sweatshirt and sweatpants from Aunt Darcy.
Kambria got a dolly with a crib and a stroller from Santa and she loves carrying her doll around and giving her kisses.  So sweet!
She got a super cute pink Harley purse with a little doggy that goes in it from my Aunt Pam.  Adorable!
Delson got some new Cars 2 stickers from Grandma Karen and Grandpa Walt for his bedroom wall and I LOVE them.  
Showing off one of her new shirts from Aunt Darcy.
Chillin in a basket that I got.  So silly!

No comments: