For Halloween, we took the kids to the Country Mercantile like last year to pick out pumpkins. That place is amazing. They have rides for the kids and corn and hay mazes and a petting zoo and all sorts of fun stuff. And their pumpkin patch is GIGANTIC! They had a great time. Kambria was happy as long as we weren't trying to hold her down for a photo. That is why she is crying in almost every picture, but they both loved the airplane ride and this little kiddy roller-coaster, which we don't have pictures of since all 4 of us rode on it together.
On the tractor ride over to the pumpkin patch.
The giant pumpkin patch.
The airplane ride.
For Halloween night, we dressed up as Harley riders and we took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Delson was REALLY good at saying "Trick-or-Treat" and "Thank you". Kambria just wanted to eat the candy she got and she would even suck it through the wrapper. Dean and Sarah and Braden and Gemma joined us too, but we didn't get many pictures since the kids were so anxious to get out and get candy.
Here's a video of Delson talking about Halloween and Kambria saying her new words.
2 comments:
Sean is really digging Alex's facial hair and long hair on his head. Just a messenger...
Oh, and at first when I saw your braids, I thought no way you still have those in! I guess I had a blonde moment. You sure do rock them though.
Post a Comment